I know what it's like to constantly over-think things, to feel nervous about every-day stuff and to let a lack of confidence hold me back from being myself and being in the moment.
Living with anxiety and low self confidence is frustrating at best, at worst, a living nightmare.
However, I'm here to let you know that change is possible. I've done it myself, and helped hundreds of clients to do the same. That calm and self assured person is inside you.
My name is Chloe, and it makes me so happy to help people to break free of the grip of anxiety and worry, start letting go of all the crap that's held them back, and enjoy their lives with more freedom and ease.
As a therapist, nutritionist and writer for 5 years, I started Calmer You to help (drum roll please)...you!
Is this you?
- Can't stop over-thinking things
- Struggling to switch off and relax
- Wants to live their life to the fullest but feels they're holding themselves back
- Wants more freedom and joy and to live in the moment
- Feels the pressure to to be 'perfect' and to never make a mistake
- Get fearful about giving presentations or meeting new people
- Feels overwhelmed and as if you can't cope at times
- Feels anxious and stressed out
- Wants to feel calmer, more confident and happier
If any of these ring a bell - you're in the right place!